Thank you to our amazing community members who have created custom Apollo Links! If you’ve built a link and would like it to be featured, please send a pull request to add it to the list.
- apollo-link-webworker by @PCreations: Apollo link that lets you use graphql client-side only, with a webworker as a “server” supporting normal query and subscriptions
- apollo-upload-client by @jaydenseric: Enhances Apollo for intuitive file uploads via GraphQL mutations.
- apollo-angular-link-http by @kamilkisiela: https://www.npmjs.com/package/apollo-angular-link-http
- apollo-link-logger by @blackxored: Logger for Apollo Link that uses a similar format to redux-logger. Includes performance information.
- apollo-link-redux by @AdamYee: Dispatches apollo-client 1.0-ish Redux actions.
- react-apollo-network-status by @amannn: Brings information about the global network status from Apollo into React.